Ride Across the French Pyrenees - Coast to Coast - and Back !
1000 miles, 94000 ft climbing, 12 days riding + 2 rest days
August 27th to September 11th - Yearly.
Lostende Tours France
This is an annual trip.
Price per person in Euros
Across the Pyrenees and Back Bike Tour !
August 27th to Sept. 11th.
Contact me, Allan Reeves, by email or phone to process payment and reserve a spot.
* Please note that the dates correspond with the day your trip begins with Lostende Tours - the first night under our care - and the day it ends ( your departure day ).
Payment and Cancellation Policy - click to view.
|A single room supplement is 500 Euros extra.
The cost of this trip includes the following:
- All of the lodging
- All of the dinners ( except the 2 dinners and 2 lunches on the 2 rest days )
- All the breakfasts
- Food supplied in the sag-wagon during the rides
- Storage of bike boxes during trip
- Pick up and drop off at Airport ( Biarritz airport, France ) if arriving on August 27th and/or leaving on September 11th.
It does not include:
- Any meals outside of those listed above.
- Lunches and dinners during the rest days ( there are 2 rest days, one in the Pyrenees high mountains, and one on the Mediterranean coast ).
- Activities on the rest days.
- Your travel costs to France.
- This trip is limited to a group of 8 clients, a small group so that we don't have the hassles of a large group.
- This trip will be staffed by myself ( Allan Reeves ) and one other guide.
- You will need to bring your own bike ( I can't imagine you would want to ride anything else ).
- The sag-wagon will carry bike tools, one extra set of wheels ( 1 front wheel, 2 rear wheels, one compatible for campy 10 speed and Shimano 10 speed ).
- You should bring an extra set of tires and tubes, and make sure your bike is tuned and in perfect running order.
If you have questions please email me or call.